Tune Time – Google MusicPosted: August 27, 2011
Yea this one is still in beta but I have gotten dependent already.
I listen to music when I am editing data at work, books on tape during road trips and sometimes I walk and listen to one or both of these.
My needs are
- Cloud storage for a largeish collection that includes a fair number of mash ups.
- Android app
- Online app that doesn’t suck
- Uploading that is not terriable
Looking at it I found two services that might work
- Amazon Cloud Player- 5GB free, more if I buy space for them. Upload and webapp.
- MP3Tunes- 2GB free, uploader and webapp
I am uploading to MP3Tunes right now. They suit my preference for smaller companies and more importantly for me they were the ones who stood up in court against record labels to allow for this kind of service. Standing up to restrictive IP regimes makes me want to do business with them.
So far I have been pleased but I will update later after using.
After a day of use I am still pleased, this will probably work for me